2010-07-24

A.I.Z. - EXCREMENTALS (1985)

Parano Art Productions Cassette
A.I.Z or Atrophisme Interne Z (Tchant Laouenan) is a french industrial band connected with Die Form or Pacific 231.
Ripp and hi-res scans by Rain.
Tracklist
A1 Cérémonial
A2 Wake Up Your Faces
A3 Rouleau Compress Mental
A4 Maria Den Lager
B1 Simulation Électrique
B2 La Purge
B3 La Bête 666
B4 Le Bruiteur Domestique
320/RAR/RS

1 commentaire:

Zer0_II a dit…

Hello again. I've been writing the admins of the blogs listed on the Digital Meltd0wn Music Aggregator @ http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com to inform them of some changes being made to the

site. First of all we have integrated aggregator features on the site, hence the name change. Second, I am in the

process of adding all of the blogs listed to the Aggregator's RSS feed, which displays the most recent posts from

each blog.

At the moment I'm simpy using the built-in blogger application to display updates. Once I finish adding all the

blogs, I play to add a section at the top of each genre category, which will display the most recent posts from the

blogs in the category.

I hope you enjoy the changes that are being made, and they help increase traffic to your blog. Please leave a

comment on my blog if you have any feedback. As always, thank you for the music you share here, and the hard work

you put in to keep it going. One last thing, here is the url to the Aggregator feed:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/dmblogroll


Zer0_II