2010-04-01

PIERRE HENRY - VARIATIONS POUR UNE PORTE ET UN SOUPIR (1970)

Prospective 21e siècle - Philips
"Variations For A Door And A Sigh", classic Pierre Henry on a mythic collection. Ripped and uploaded by Caitlyn/CPI. Thank you girl !
>> download it here

4 commentaires:

Caitlyn / CPI a dit…

I will try and post more of these within the month. I am borrowing a new turntable, and will try and digitize the 9 others I have.

art of losing a dit…

Merci.
Attention à la faute dans le titre.
LD.

armeur H a dit…

ah oui effectivement... je devais être de bonne humeur ce jour-là ! merci maîre Dulcino.

geraluvi a dit…

Thanks Caitlyn; I had it in my hands in acetate the great work of Pierre Henry: "God", and I recorded it in cassette; couldI pass it to MP3. What do you think? I thought that was only on hearing this land.
Merci Chloé, La grande œuvre de Pierre Henry, "Dieu", je l'ai eu dans mes mains dans de l'acétate et enregistrées dans la cassette, il pourrait passer à MP3. Que pensez-vous? Je pensais que c'était seulement en entendant cette terre.