2008-06-12

THROBBING GRISTLE - 32nd ANNUAL REPORT - LIVE IN PARIS, VILLETTE SONIQUE (2008-08-06)

TG played a new version of "Second Annual Report", 30 years after the original release. We could see the "After Cease to exist" movie (very creepy, some men of the audience fall down) and the band came back to stage to played a technoid version of "Zyklon B Zombie". A must ! One of my favourite lives ever !
Anyone can tell me what is the thing Sleazy played with ?

UPDATE: thanks to the black lizard who give me this. I don't listen to it, so I don't know the quality. Enjoy ! the 32nd annual report (bootleg) [rs]
A
debut


suite


slug bait


"After Cease to Exist" introduction


Sleazy is talking at the end of the concert


Zyklon B Zombie

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

They need to release these live recordings on CD...

i do wish Sleazy and the band would quit hawking everything they ever touch as a limited edition copy of whatever....

armeur H a dit…

the cheapest thing they sold at the concert was a 80€ "wonderful" and limited edition of 2 serigraphies signed by the 4 members+a TG victorinox knife. I prefer by a lot of cd and books at the same price !

armeur H a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Funky kum kum a dit…

Potin mondain : about this perform orridge told me "i really enjoyed playing my violin"...
ps : i have a book for you darling : rip it up and start again de simon reynolds

Anonyme a dit…

quote: "anyone can tell me what is the thing Sleazy played with ?"

it's called Gen

kevinesse a dit…

eeeeeh, lurvely, merci

andrew_bunny a dit…

Sleazy is playing the Persephone. Details here:

http://www.monstersynths.com/

I really want one!

-drew bunny

Anonyme a dit…

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!